Intuit launches QuickBooks Live to connect SMBs with the bookkeepers
Category: #business  | By Mateen Dalal  | Date: 2019-11-11 |
  • shareshare_icon
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn

Intuit launches QuickBooks Live to connect SMBs with the bookkeepers
  • Software company unveiled its novel QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping service to bring together the small & medium scale business and the accountants and bookkeepers.
     
  • This initiative is expected to drive the business success for the company. 

A financial software provider, Intuit, reportedly announced the launch of its all new QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping service. Reveal of the big news took place at the QuickBooks Connect 2019 conference here in San Jose, California.

As per credible sources, the service has been globally rolled out offering the subscribers an access to virtual and on-demand network of the pre-scanned skilled bookkeepers. Through this service launch, the company aims at providing QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping to the SMBs which are of late not connected to any accountant or bookkeepers.  This would help the organizations to ensure the accuracy of their business records.   

Apparently, the QuickBooks Live service is apprehended to solve two major challenges faced by the small business owners with no accountants. These include absence of confidence about correct the management of the records and looking for an expert to support their accounting requirements. Henceforth, these challenges are coped up by the combination of QuickBooks’ technology with virtual, on-demand network of the professionals.

Speaking on this novel service provision, the executive Vice President and General Manager of Small Business Self-Employed Group at Intuit, Alex Chriss reportedly stated that QuickBooks Live is exceptionally the first expert-driven, artificial intelligence platform prompting the small business on appending smarter decisions and supporting the business growth. He further adds that the launch would allow the businesses to tap in the technology platform offering smarter business outcomes and get connected to the professional bookkeepers.

Elaborating further on the QuickBooks need, Ted Callahan, the QuickBooks Live offering leader at Intuit professed that over 60 per cent of their service customers had been connected to an accountant. Reportedly, the businesses with accountants are twice as likely to succeed compared to those without one. The service had been rolled out for the other 40 per cent population that did not have a bookkeeper to manage their records.    

Source credit: https://in.pcmag.com/feature/133727/intuit-quickbooks-live-connects-smbs-with-bookkeepers

  • shareshare_icon
  • Twitter
  • Facebook
  • LinkedIn


About Author

Mateen Dalal     twitter

Mateen Dalal

A qualified electronics and telecommunication engineer, Mateen Dalal embarked on his professional journey working as a quality and test engineer. Harnessing his passion for content creation however, Mateen pens down industry-rich articles for ReportsGO.com and a few o...

Read More..

More News By Mateen Dalal

Microsoft investigates Teams and Outlook outage that left users disrupted

Microsoft investigates Teams and Outlook outage that left users disrupted

By Mateen Dalal

Microsoft, the U.S.-based technology frontrunner, reportedly investigating an outage that prevented thousands of customers from accessing services like Teams and Outlook. Apparently, the tech giant did not disclose the number of users that were im...

UK: Budget & basic items’ cost in supermarkets soar 20.3% in December

UK: Budget & basic items’ cost in supermarkets soar 20.3% in December

By Mateen Dalal

Britishers who rely on the budget-friendly aisles of supermarkets reportedly saw the biggest increases in food prices in the months leading up to Christmas, significantly outpacing those for luxury as well as premium brands, as per a survey. Accor...

Sun Cable shuts as $21B solar project to power S’pore hangs in balance

Sun Cable shuts as $21B solar project to power S’pore hangs in balance

By Mateen Dalal

Sun Cable, the Singapore-based solar energy company, has reportedly entered voluntary administration, despite the financial support it received from billionaire investors. The company was supposed to be working on a A$30 billion (US$21 billion) solar...